Elmelo Limited and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively Elmelo) offer a variety of
products and services that will be referred to in this policy as the “Service” or “Services”.
Because we would like to avoid excessive formality and make this policy more readable, the
policy will often refer to Elmelo as “we” or “us” and to the reader as “you”. When we say
“device” we mean any device, including desktop, laptop, PC or Mac computers, smartphones,
tablets or any other device that is used to access or interact with the Service. When we say
“Developer”, we mean a third party that develops and/or distributes software or other app made
that we may transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
websites, where a link to this policy is provided. It describes how we collect, use, share, and
protect information from Developers, players, ad recipients, or people browsing or using our
sites (collectively “Users”), when Users access or interact with or use our Service. This
includes when Users:
- Visit Elmelo websites;
- Choose to interact with the community and forum pages on the Services;
- License and download third party asses from, or offer your assets in, the Elmelo Asset Store;
We receive information about Users, their devices, locations and interactions with the Service primarily in two ways:
- Actively: When Users actively provide us with information. For example, when a User creates
an account with Unity, he or she will type in a name, user name and email address and may
required to provide a date of birth or other information.
- Passively: When our systems automatically collect information about browsers and devices and certain activity within the Service.
2. Information we may collect or receive
(This depends on which product or service is used)
Information that you or others actively provide, including:
- Age or date of birth
- Profile photo
- Email address
- Physical or mailing address
- Phone number
- Name and contact information for a business or organisation
- Password(s) that Users create to access parts of the Service
There are many different ways your can use our services - to search for and share information, to communicate with other
people or to create new content. When you share information with us, for example by creating a Elmelo Account, we can
make those services even better - to show you more relevant search results and ads, to help you connect with people or
to make sharing with others quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we are using information
and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We have tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you are not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags
and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matter to Elmelo so whether you are new to Elmelo or a long
time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices - and if you have any questions contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users - from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you will find most useful, the people who matter most to you online, or which videos you might like.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Elmelo Account. When you do, we will ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to store with your account. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible Elmelo Profile, which may include your name and photo
Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how use them, like when you watch a video, visit a website that uses our advertising services, or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information: We collect device specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Elmelo may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Elmelo Account.
- Log information: When you use our services or view content provided by Elmelo, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of your request and referral URL.
Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Elmelo Account.
When you use Elmelo services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Elmelo with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
Unique application numbers:
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Elmelo when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML5) and application data caches.
Cookies and similar technologies:
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit an Elmelo service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or Elmelo features that may appear on other sites.
Information we collect when you are signed in to Elmelo, in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with Elmelo Account. When information is associated with your Elmelo Account, we treat it as personal information. For more information about how you can access, manage or delete information that is associated with your Elmelo Account, visit Transparency and choice section of this policy.